Thursday, November 09, 2006

Where's My Daddy?

This morning was kind of a hard day. I had to take Daddy to the airport so he could go to Colorado to go hunting with his buddies. I'm going to miss him a lot. I haven't been away from him before for this long. "Hi Daddy!" I know he'll be reading this.

So to deal with my saddness I went out to lunch with my cousin Jasper, uncle Addison, and auntie Gina. Thank you Uncle Addy for lunch! Oh - and Mom thanks you for the glass of wine too.

Last night all of our friends came over and hung out in our new screened porch. We ordered pizza and hung out and talked, and I played with Annie, Patrick, and Jasper. I got to spend a lot of time with Bergan. He even fed me dinner. He's an old pro.

Not much else planned for the rest of the week. Just Mom and I. We're just going to try to survive these next few days together alone! If we can get through this, we can get through anything.

HAJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute pic. I love Henry's cheeks...give him a really noisy kiss on them for me.

gina said...

you're so brave Henry, to be alone with your mommy and her vino...:)