Tuesday, November 14, 2006

We're Back!

First of all let me just start out by apologizing for being delayed on my postings. My mom has been really sick the past few days, and she just hasn't had the energy to do a post. Saying that, there hasn't been much to write about anyway. The best thing that's happened is that my dad is back from his hunting trip. Between 8 guys and 2 days, they ended up with 5 birds. Honestly. I don't know what's the matter with them. But that's what you get when you go hunting for pheasants in Colorado. Wha?

On Saturday all of my friends came over to hang out and party, but the rest of the weekend was spent playing/napping on the floor with Mom. She's feeling better today and returned to work, but forgot her camera with the new photos of me. So she will send out new photos tomorrow, but in the mean time you can see a new photo of me on my cousins' Annie and Jasper's blog - www.mypumpkinjuice.blogspot.com. Check it out.

HAJ

1 comment:

gina said...

thanks for the props! what a great smile!