Monday, April 16, 2007

Big Plans

Happy Monday! Today is such a fun start to a fun week. It's the beginning of my Mom's birthday week! And those of you who know her, know how she is around her birthday. Usually its the whole month, but she says I've slowed her down. There is planning going on, wine being drank, and new outfits being bought. She keeps buying herself gifts, to her, from her. This is my first "Mama's Birthday Week" and I'm excited to see how it all comes out. I mean, if she goes to this much trouble and has this much fun on her birthday, what is she going to do for mine?

Having the time of your life,
HAJ

2 comments:

GramaE said...

You look so good in that shirt. Love, GramaE

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hank's Momma! Love the pics -- love those CHEEKS! OMG -- if I was there in Mpls -- I just might steal your baby. Ok - that was creepy. But seriously - he is so cute. Great to hear from you Mrs. Johnston. Hi to the gang up there in the Minneapolisland don't cha know!