Monday, April 02, 2007

Rubber Ducky, You're the One


I hope you guys enjoyed the videos over the weekend. It was such a great time and I just had to share. I thought I'd give you a few more shots of the bath yesterday. We always have the most fun in that tub! I love this action shot of the water. I bet if there was an award for splashing I would get it. And then Mom gets the award for fastest clean up after.

My parents, especially my mom, are very happy that I love the water! I think maybe Michael Phelps better watch out....I'm comin', I'm comin'. I practiced floating on my back. And getting water on my face. But mostly I played with my ducky!

My newest trick, which will make G-ma E so happy, is that now I LOVE to roll from my back to my tummy and back again. I do it all day and giggle. AND - yesterday I scooched over to the stereo thingy, and got into some wires and some DVDs. Yes, I'm totally starting to "get into things" and Mom and Dad are going to have to start "putting things away." Here we go!!

Ace in the hole,

HAJ

1 comment:

GramaE said...

Does Mama mean scooch on your butt? You can really go some distance that way. I'm so proud of you rolling from back to tummy. That is a big step for you! Grampa and I just can't wait to see you again this weekend. And we loved the videos. Tell Mama to keep them coming. And the swimming, just great! You are the best! Love, GramE