Monday, April 09, 2007

Mama Mia

This weekend, while G&G E were here, we went to dinner at Buca di Beppo. Now I love Italian food as much as the next guy, but this place was fantastic! First of all it was loud. I actually wasn't the loudest person in the room this time! And the food, I can't get over it. Although I had the worst garlic farts the next day. P-U. The adults came through with the booze - ie. Uncle Derek.

The artwork in this place was crazy. The walls are filled with crazy photography of famous and not-so-famous Italians. This lady was right over my shoulder all night. My personal favorite - Sophia Lauren - does this look like a cat fight waiting to happen or what? Everyone at the table thought this photo was so funny, and kept saying "Hopefully Henry doesn't grow up to look like that guy!" Again, I'm sitting right here people, I can hear you.

Waiter, there's a hair in my soup,
HAJ

No comments: