Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sweeeet

I don't know what it is about those sweet potatoes, but God bless 'em. I can eat them any time of day, at any temperature, for any meal. I just love 'em. Actually, I really love all foods. This morning I wanted a bite of Dad's egg so bad. It looked all good and gooey and runny, with a little crispy on the edges. I've never had an egg, but I just know they're going to be great. I can't wait for people food! I still only have two teeth, so this poses a bit of a problem, but at least I have something to look forward to.

Yesterday I was much more pleasant to be around, I napped like a mad man. Daddy even had to wake ME up this morning instead of the other way around. I must need my beauty rest more than I thought.

Full of baloney,
HAJ

1 comment:

GramaE said...

Hank, Tell your mom to try a REAL sweet potato. I bet you will LOVE that. I really think you are ready for that. Your Gammy Lola said that sweet potatoes were your Daddy's fav veg too. You are such a big boy now. How's the crawling coming? Love, GramaE