Friday, April 20, 2007

Chop Suey

Loving Veggie Puffs with chopsticks. Every body's gotta start somewhere. I'm learning the joys of Asian cuisine at a young age. Those sticks are tricky though, but they're fun to chew on. This picture is from the other night when Laurie came out to dinner with us. We had so much fun, and ate lots of sushi, and lots of Veggie Puffs.

Today we're still busy with all of the planning for the big "Extravaganza" tomorrow for Mom's birthday. We're going to buy groceries today, make the cake, and do as much prep that can be done the day before. Uncle Derek and New Auntie Chris, (how long am I going to keep referring to her as "New Auntie"? I suppose until its officially official. Then she'll just be regular old Antie. hee hee) are coming over tonight and bring Mom a pizza pie for her birthday. I mean, you guys thought I was exaggerating, but this thing really does drag on and on and on.....and its spreading across the nation....

Every inch a king,

HAJ

PS - I want to send a shout out to all the Vals....thank you so much for letting me hang out with you guys last night. I had so much fun and thank you for the new drum toy too! Maybe someday I'll get a real drum set! And one more shout out to Briella - you're 1 today! I'm not too far behind....have a wonderful birthday and dig into that cake like a champ. I know you will.

No comments: