Friday, April 06, 2007

Mad House

This is a shot of me hangin' at Mom's office. After we all got our work done, we had a little wine time. Working at gunkelmanFlesher is awesome. That's my new secret crush, Karen, in the background. She's Mom's office mate, and sooooo pretty. Don't tell her boyfriend I said that. He's WAY bigger than me.

Its a mad house at my house today. We have painters here painting the basement, the cable guy is here putting cable in the porch, Mom's room, and the guest room. Then, the dryer clunked out, so Mom is ecstatic that she gets to pick out new tomorrow! And then, G&G E are on their way to town for the long Easter weekend! There's just so much going on - I'm off to take a nap.

Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon,
HAJ

1 comment:

Henry said...

Sounds crazy