Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Shirt Repeat

Mom made me put this picture on here today. I know I just had a photo of me in this shirt on the other day, but its Mom's favorite and she asked me to put another one on today too. Since its her Birth Month Week, apparently she gets what ever she wants, so I had no choice. She's kind of obnoxious about this whole Birthday thing, but it hasn't been too bad because everything she wants to do is fun! Mostly it has been involving eating. She told Dad that she does not want to cook this whole week because its her Birth Week! So we've seen a few delivery guys at the door in the last couple days.

Tonight is the official big kick off to the Birthday Weekend Celebrations. (These are all national holidays, so yes, these words do need to be capitalized.) Laurie is coming over to have dinner with us and play with me. I haven't seen her in a while, so I'm very excited. Maybe she can calm Mom down a bit, but I have a feeling, knowing Laurie, she's an enabler.

Crazy as a loon,
HAJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hank,

I think I get a day off for your Mama's Birthday! Well maybe not but I think I should! (we all should)


Pat