Sunday, April 15, 2007

Happy, Dopey, Sneezy....

Happy Tax Day everyone! I'm not sure what that's all about yet, but Dad is very happy to use me as a "deduction" this year. I'm just glad I could help out. Anyway, remember to get those out by tomorrow, or you're in huge trouble.

Everything is great today! The weather just couldn't be nicer. Its in the 60's, we got up and went for a nice long walk, and then Mom & I went to the grocery store, and Daddy went fishing! The only problem is, I think I might be getting a cold. My nose is running like crazy, and I keep...hang on...here it comes again.....AAAHHHHH.....CHOOOOOO.....hhhhmmmmm, that felt good.

Only in America,
HAJ

PS - I wanna send super big shout outs to Auntie Niki and Lucy!! Happy Birthday to two of the prettiest girls in all the land.

No comments: