Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Beyond Cranky

Can you see anything coming in? I feel like maybe I'm getting a new tooth, on the top. Maybe. Dad thought he felt something, but Mom didn't. Yesterday I was just so crabby and I refused to take a nap all day at school. Lini said she was so glad to see Mom come to pick me up yesterday! She's never said that before! All I did was holler and yell and demand to be held all day. Lini had had it with me. Then I got a big lecture from Mom about how she's disappointed in me, and that I should try to do better next time, blah, blah, blah...

Today are the final preparations for the arrival of Gammy & G-pa Jack! There will be vacuuming (I hate it!) and mopping happening today. The big deal is that I haven't seen them since before Christmas! I know! And, they haven't been to our house since I was born! I know! So we all want it to look good for them and make sure they have a ton of fun so they'll come back often.

A few fleas are good for the dog,
HAJ

No comments: