Saturday, May 19, 2007

Laziness Runs In My Family

Sometimes its just easier this way. Hey, it was Friday night and I was tired from a long hard week of not crawling and screaming in the middle of the grocery store. These things are very tiring, you'd know this if you tried.

Today we're going to the flower shop and get some flowers for the house, and some tomato plants for Papa. Tonight we're going to my friend Patrick's house for a BBQ! His grandma is in town and we are going to hang out with her. Oh, I forgot to tell you too, that Patrick just interviewed at my school, and he's going to start going there to on June 6th! This is the best news I've heard in a long time. It will give me a chance to really get to know him better. He seems like a really cool guy and he has a lot to teach me about Thomas the Train.

See you later, alligator,
HAJ

No comments: