Wednesday, May 30, 2007

And the Band Played On

Yesterday at school, I continued to work on my crawling and when Mom came to pick me up I went over to a chair and pulled myself up to my knees. Not standing yet, but getting closer and closer. I am really good at moving around, whether it be by rolling or by scooting. I seem to make it to all corners of a room. As you can see, Mom thought her shoes were out of my reachable area, but no way! My parents are in for a rude awakening.

On the way home from school, it started pouring rain like cats and dogs! I mean buckets and sheets of rain were coming down like crazy. It was kind of a bummer because the local high school marching band was supposed to be practicing on our street, but they got rained out. I guess they pick one graduating senior every year, and for one day they march up and down that street and then have a big party. They played for a little bit, but then finally stopped. I think the tuba sucked in about a tuba's worth of rain and they had to called it quits. So we went in the house and had a tickle fest.

From the mouths of babes,
HAJ

No comments: