Thursday, May 17, 2007

Henry, Be Serious


Doesn't this just want to make you say, "This is see-wee-ous!", like Ming-Ming on Wonderpets? I know some of you don't know that show, but its my new favorite. Well, maybe not, but it is Mom's favorite. She runs around singing the team work song all the time. Grown-ups?!?


Today is the start of over hauling the house to get ready for Gammy and Grandpa Jack to come! They're coming a week from today, but apparently its going to take that long to get everything ready. I'm glad all I have to do is nap and play. I don't want to vacuum. I hate it. Its too loud and it makes me very uncomfortable.

First and foremost,

HAJ

3 comments:

GramaE said...

Are you still wearing that onesie that Mama got you when you went to see Gammy last summer (early fall)? Wasn't that a 3-6 monther? Just curious. Love, GramE

gina said...

what's gonna work? teaaaamwork! what's gonna work? teaaaaaaamwork! henry, you should have your cousin annie sing that song to you sometime, she's weally good at it. love auntie gina

gina said...

by the way, linda, i think you're right...hmmm...it's kind of like henry being 12 years old and still eating stage 1 baby food! heahahahhahahahaahah! i kid because i love.