Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Blog About Nothing

I know, I know, its a cork. From Mama's wine bottle. I love to bite on anything. And I thought this would be a good way to get another fruit in my diet. You know, the grapes, right?

Seems that Tuesday's are the toughest to write about. They're like hump day. And yesterday was just Monday, and nothing really exciting happens on a Monday. Like yesterday, nothing happened. And then now its Tuesday. We have no plans. And nothing exciting to talk about. We don't have any plans for the weekend. So, I can't tell you to be sure to tune in. Although we always seem to come up with something fun. NEXT week, now that's another story. Gammy and G-pa Jack are coming! THEN I'll have some real good stories.

Been there done that got the T-shirt,
HAJ

2 comments:

gina said...

i love how japper and hank have the same clothes. hee hee!

GramaE said...

No new teeth yet?? Teething on a wine cork might be a new one, but does make a lot of sense. Those baby police must be on vacation again. Love ya more than I can say, GramE