Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm Your Next Idol

Well today has started out as a bit of a bummer. Gammy & G-pa were supposed to be here at 10:30, but their flight was cancelled, so now they aren't getting here until like 6 or something. We just couldn't be more bummed out, we lost a whole day! No sense getting all in a huff, but we're just bummed.

Did you guys watch American Idol last night? Jordin Sparks won, and I still think her dad, the ex-NBA star pulled some strings. I'm more of a Blake guy, but maybe if I woulda voted things would have been different. What do they say.....if you don't vote you can't complain. Sure. At least we got to see Smokey and there was an actual sighting of Ruben. Where has this guy been? He got first place and everything, but you never hear a thing from him.


Oh my gosh, I almost for to tell you! Yesterday day I lived through my first tornado. OK it wasn't a tornado, they're calling it a "down spout", but we had to truck our butts to the basement at school! Thank goodness Lini makes us do tornado drills all the time so we all knew exactly what to do. There were tons of trees down and I even saw a trailer flipped over on its top, wheels up. Its was very scary, but thanks to the smart thinking of my Lini, we all survived. Shhhh - don't tell G-ma E what happened. You know how she is about storms.

It just goes to show,
HAJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Henry, now you've done it. Your Grandma E is I'm sure glued to the weather channel.