Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Wanted

I hope this black and white striped outfit doesn't give me away. I finally used a spoon and dug my way out of the tank. AKA - slammer, clink, big house, pen, joint, pokey, lock up. So, I'm on the lam. I was doing hard time in Alcatraz, murder one. I'm a hardened criminal. Don't even try to apprehend me without the help of law enforcement officers. I could be armed and dangerous. These hands are certified leathal weapons. And I just might scream in your ear, or bite you with my two teeth. Approach with caution.


Weasel your way out of trouble,
HAJ

PS - Thank you Uncle Derek for the cool "Alcatraz Swim Team" outfit!

2 comments:

GramaE said...

Sooooo cute! Your mama really knows how to tell a story. However, I do believe part of it 'cause I have experienced the screaming & biting. And what about that knife you came after me with last weekend?

Love you anyway, no matter what you've done, GramE

gina said...

STOP IT!