Monday, May 07, 2007

Look Who's Getting His Water Wings

Hey everybody! I'm back from my mini vacation. We had such a great time in South Dakota, that I have to tell you in two entries. Be sure to check back tomorrow for part two of the story. There's just too much to show and tell.

The first night we stayed in Sioux Falls at this great hotel with G&G E. We went out to dinner, and you know how my parents like to have a little vino now and then, well, the hotel let us use this to get to the restaurant!! For free! I know! It was my first limo ride! Mom said she had to wait until she was 31 before she ever rode in one.

The next morning we got up and Dad took me to the indoor pool/water park they had at the hotel too. I mean this place was snazzy. At first I wasn't into it. But, after almost getting eaten by a frog, I got up enough courage to try the slide! I ended up having a blast in the pool.

So that was day one, stay tuned for day two.....manana!

With heart and soul,
HAJ

No comments: