Saturday, May 12, 2007

FEED ME!

Apparently Mom has been starving me. I know what you're all thinking, "Henry, do you know you? Have you met you? Just look at your kankles. You get plenty of food." That's what I thought too. But what a revelation I had at Palmer's house last night. We get there and he starts having dinner. Remember, he's 2 months younger than me. He gets chicken fingers, steak fries, and real peaches. I got a bottle and a stage 1 container of carrots. Palmer has been eating stage two for months. For those of you who don't know, stage two is twice as large a serving as stage one. Here's the kicker, you couldn't pay Palmer to have a kankle. He's as skinny as a bean.

I guess Mom was feeling pretty bad for me. She said she was sorry and that she just doesn't know how to raise a baby, and she didn't realize I could have real people food. I mean, we all know I've had food, but just bites here and there. Not for a meal. So anyway, Palmer shared and let me have a chicken nugget and one of his steak fries, along with my bottle and carrots. IT WAS SO GOOD! Mom said she's never seen me so excited to eat! Who would be excited about creamed carrots? This morning for breakfast, along with my cereal and peaches, I had TOAST! Sweet, yummy, glorious toast. I think times are a changin'.

Today is a big day here in Minnesota. Its the walleye fishing opener. It's 9:37am right now as I'm writing this and guess who's already been gone for 3 hours and 37 minutes? That's right, Daddy got up bright and early and hit the lake. We're going to grab him some lunch and head on out there when I get up from my nap. I'm really looking forward to it, and I plan on enjoying myself this time.

We're going backwards and forwards,backwards and forwards and ain't getting no eggs, nohow,
HAJ

PS - remember how we waited around all day for Mom's shelf yesterday? Well, they never showed, but promised to delivery this morning. This is why we're not on the lake yet. Grrr....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Henry, I am not surprised about this. Your Mommy will do anything and everything she can to keep your Great Grandma's strudles all to herself. Fight for your right to eat the crispies!