Thursday, May 31, 2007

Until the Cows Come Home

This weekend while at cousin Andrew's graduation, Daddy took me out to the barn to check out the heifers. Needless to say, I wasn't real thrilled with the idea. And I'm not a chicken either, but did you check out the size of this beast?! I love dogs and cats and all that, but a giant cow is a whole different story.

Today we're hanging out at home, probably going to go grocery shopping and doing some cleaning, maybe mow the lawn. Its nice to be home and relaxing. Its finally stopped raining here too, so maybe we can get out a play for awhile. I bet if I'm real good, Dad will take me out for a ride in Miss Barbara Blue later on.

Beggars can't be choosers,
HAJ

3 comments:

GramaE said...

Oh you poor baby. I don't blame you one bit and I'm with you all the way when it comes to most domestic animals. You and I can hang out when the rest of the people want to play with them. We can go shopping at the Galleria or something.

Always here for you, GramE

Anonymous said...

If I were you Henry, go with Daddy and get some ice cream in that fun car, and put the heifers behind you. xoxo gammy

Anonymous said...

Oh Henry - cows are wonderful! Wait until you come visit this summer at my house. We'll be saying hi to them in the back yard! Yeehaa!