Monday, May 14, 2007

Walleye Chop

As I had mentioned, Saturday was the walleye fishing opener in Minnesota. So, after Mom finally got her book case delivered, we headed out to the lake. Things were much better this time around. I was fully napped and eaten and Mom loosened the straps on the life jacket for me, so I wasn't quite so smooshed. I would still rather not have to deal with it, and I have my people checking on alternatives.

As I'm sure most of you know, I will eat about anything you put in front of me. So Dad thinks he's all funny and tries to get me to eat a fish. He said he needs to start me early so I will enjoy sushi! Don't worry I came to my senses.

On top of the world,

HAJ

2 comments:

gina said...

i like how a half a shelf of books constitutes calling it a bookcase. hahahahahaa!!

GramaE said...

That's one of the sweetest pictures I've ever seen. GramE