Tuesday, May 29, 2007

So Close I Can Taste It

This is what Mom & Dad woke up to this morning. It might look all fine and dandy to the untrained eye, but the more experienced know that this is the first time I have sat up by myself anywhere, much less in my crib! That's what must have happened, because they certainly didn't help me. And, those of you will also notice that the mattress is still in the upper position, which will be lowered this evening. Once I was here, I couldn't figure out how to lay back down, so I just laid forward with my head between my legs and fell asleep again until they got me up!

The weekend with Gammy & G-pa Jack was so much fun! The graduation party was great, and I got to see so many people I haven't met, and who I haven't seen for a long time. Thank you Auntie Shally for inviting us and putting on such a rockin' party.

While at said party - Mom was changing my clothes and she let me play on the floor for a while. As I was sitting there, I noticed my box wipes on the floor. So I performed a new trick called the "spin move." Then I leaned for it, and got up all fours...... and then I tried to grab it. And fell to my tummy. I'm getting so close I can taste it. Sounds like were going to spend the weekend shopping for an entertainment center - again - I guess they don't want me diggin' into the CDs, DVDs, cords, and what not. And there was talk about buying gates for every doorway. Sounds like they plan on keeping me corralled like a I'm a cow or something. Sheesh. A guy's gotta be free.

Clean up your plate,
HAJ

1 comment:

GramaE said...

Whoops!!