Saturday, May 26, 2007

Livin' By the Lake

Yesterday was such a fun day! We went out to the lake for lunch and we all ordered the same club sammies. I've never seen five people order the same thing before, but if its good, its good. What are ya gonna do? Then we went grocery shopping and then we had a big party. Led by Rockin' Roll Gammy making her world famous pork loin, cheezy potatoes, and (oh my God the best!) brownies.

Auntie M, Big J, my cousins Casey and Kyle and new cousin-in-law Elise came for a quick visit, and it was so nice to see all of them. And my bestest pal Palmer came too. You guys remember Palmer right? He's a good guy, but he keeps showin' me up. Yesterday he was showing off the fact that he has 5 teeth, to my two. Don't worry, I let him have it.

And how,
HAJ

2 comments:

GramaE said...

Ooooooh...GramE is getting so jealous. Want to be there...want to be there sooooo bad. Oh well, cleaning the house is so fun on this end. Too cold and windy to even plant things. Things are looking up tho, the Aberdeen American News is starting Sudoku's tomorrow! Keep havin' fun with Gammy and GPJack...and thank your Mama for keeping the blog up to date. LOOOOOOVE that and you...GramE

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's my first shout-out... can't wait 'til I get a great blog name like Big J.