Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mama's Day!

Today we celebrated Mother's Day by doing the Race For the Cure breast cancer walk. It was amazing. There were 60,000 people there. I've never seen so many people in my life. We walked in memory of my great grandma Marie, and in celebration of Gammy Lola. It was so much fun and it always feels good to do something to help this particular cause and to talk to the families and learn their stories.


Afterwards Daddy and I had a mini party and got lunch for Mom. We gave her a Mother's Day present and cards. She was so excited I think she pee'd a little. Dad says this gift is really a gift for everyone and we're so excited for her to get to using it! Don't you suddenly have a craving for a cake or some fresh baked bread?

I want to wish a happy Mother's Day to both of my grandmas and all of my great-grandmas today. Remember today is a free day on your diet! I love you!!!

Youthful exuberance,
HAJ

No comments: