Friday, June 29, 2007

Back To My Old Self

Hey guys! I am feeling so much better today. I'm pretty much back to my normal, crazy, loud self. Here's me drinking out of my sippy cup and having some chicken for lunch. Normally there's juice in my cup, so when I got milk - whoa....what a shocker. But I got used to it and drank it up.

There's a lot of racket around the house today because the guys are here putting on the new siding. I'll show you before and after photos when all is said and done. You won't hardly recognize it. It'll be a couple more weeks though until everything is finished, so settle down and be patient.

Truth is stranger than fiction,
HAJ

1 comment:

GramaE said...

Yaaayyyy...Grama is so relieved that you are better...you know me, I was thinking of Lyme's Disease and West Nile. Your Grampa thinks I'm a drama queen, but oh well...I'm not going to change now. It's a beautiful day in South Dakota. Too bad it was so muggy when you were here. I'm so anxious to hear how you are going to like regular food and exactly what it is that Mama will feed you! She enjoys such a wide variety of foods.

Hee hee, Grame