Sunday, October 28, 2007

Miss Rosaleen is 1

I forgot to mention yesterday that it was Rosaleen's first birthday! And you know what that means.....CAKE! We went to her house last night for her birthday party, and was treated to pizza and broccoli. Broccoli still remains the only veggies that I haven't found the love for yet. I took it in my hand, and then promptly put it right back into Mama's hand. I just can't, not yet.

Rosaleen got a ton of great gifts. Its fun to see the new toys out there. It helping me start compiling my list for Santa. What? Its coming up, I have to plan. I'm not a procrastinator. For instance, I really liked this thing. And this seemed very interesting, considering my rock star dreams. The party was so fun, well, all except for the dogs. As you can see from the photo above, there's that love hate thing going.

Turn it around the horn,
HAJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hen - looks to me like you LOVE it when big beautiful black puppies give you kissies! :-) I can't wait to see you! So glad you all had fun at new Auntie's shower. Those ladies are a trip! It's a good thing your Gpa E was supervising you.