Monday, October 01, 2007

Sauk Weekend '07

I spent my weekend in Sauk Centre, playing in the leaves and hanging out with my friends. It was fun to eat together, and play together. We're all between 17 and 13 months old, and so its nice to be with people my own age.

Our favorite thing to do in Sauk, is to hangout at Cactus Flats. Remember last year? Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate with me to get my photo taken by the sign again, but at least it worked out for Daddy. Maybe next year. And maybe next year they'll let me stay up late enough to hang out by the campfire with them. Seems like there's all kinds of craziness that happens there.


Bird's-eye view,
HAJ

1 comment:

GramaE said...

Oh my, how you've grown! I remember thinking what a big boy you were in that picture from last year. You looked like you were sitting up and you really couldn't yet.

Any shoes and sox on under those leaves?

Just checkin' in, Grame