Friday, January 12, 2007

I'm Your Buckaroo

Today is my dad's birthday! Out of respect for him, I won't divulge his age. We have a lot of fun things planned for the day, but I still can't tell you what they are because they are a surprise to Papa. He's actually out fishing now. He got up bright and early and headed out. I haven't even seen him yet today to give him a big smooch. Tomorrow I'll fill you in and hopefully get you some photos of the fun and games.

I wanted to take this opportunity to tell my dad how much I really love him. He's the MOST fun guy I know. All he has to do is walk in the room, and I am SO excited to see him. He's always in a good mood and full of energy. I love to hang out with him and attack his face. See above. I love our wrestling matches in the mornings before he takes me to school. He always dresses me in my cool camouflage clothes, and in jeans, and other really manly things. Not like Mom, she makes me where things with puppies and penguins on the front. Which isn't bad either, but I feel like Dad has a better idea of my fashion style. I wish I couldn't have gone fishing with him this morning. I don't know if I'm more excited to learn to fish or if he's more excited to teach me!

Anyway, I have the best dad in the world. Read it and weep!

HAJ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Henry, I'm so sad to hear about Fancy Pants. I really liked your little fishy. Tell your Mom & Dad you'd like a puppy. I hope I get to see you soon, you are looking so cute and smiley and sweet and of course, totally cool. I want to be your buddy for sure.

gina said...

if you eat all your food you'll grow as tall as he is. unfortunately for you, that ain't too tall. don't worry, my dad isn't so tall either. at least we'll be able to see above knee level some day. happy birthday uncle aaron!

love jasper

Banks said...

Hey Hank,

Tell your Dad Happy Birthday!

Good job on the rolling over! They won't even be able to keep up with you soon!

Brady