Thursday, January 18, 2007

Jump Jump

Here's a picture of me LOVING my Jumperpoo! It was a present from the Rogen's. I've been using it for a while, but just recently have really figured out how to do it. I used to only jump with one leg, but now I know you're supposed to use both. Mom took a video of me jumping in it and will post it here later. Apparently she's having some technical difficulties and had to "step away from the machine."

Today I guess I'm going to this place with Mom and Dad when I get up from my nap. Something about getting ready for a Mexican vacation or something. I'm not sure what's that's all about. I'm sure I'll learn sooner or later. They tell me there's a great daycare at this place that we're going, so we'll see.

Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
HAJ

No comments: