Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year's Rockin' Eve


Are we the Three Stooges or what?!?!? I spent New Year's Eve rockin with my bud Palmer and cuz Jasper! We're also known as the Three Wiseman and/or We Three Kings. I like to spend most of my time picking on Palmer. He just hates it. I'm still bigger though so he has to deal.
Mom and Dad had a big rager on Sunday night to welcome in '07. All I know is that is was snowing like cats and dogs when everyone showed up, and everyone was still here in the morning when I woke up! It tuned into one giant sleep over. Bodies as far as the eye could see. It was fun for me so we all could play together again in the morning. Dad made French toast for everyone. We spent the rest of the day in our jammies hanging out on the couch.
Today is my first day back at daycare for 2 weeks! I miss Mom and Dad today. I've been with them so much, now I miss them when they're gone. But its nice to see Darlene too. I've missed her a lot. Well, I'm off. Today is the last day of diet cheating at our house and I though I heard someone mention pizza for dinner!! Wahoo!!
HAJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. In a couple of years, they could take their act on the road to create best Christmas pageants everywhere.