Saturday, February 03, 2007

And I Thought 5 Was Bad

OK - I thought yesterday was cold, but this.....this is crazy! (Check the temp, not Dad's head.) When skies look like this in Minnesota, it usually means this. Not this. And yes, I do prefer the latter. I mean, its not fit for man nor beast to be outside today. And it sounds like it won't be above zero until Tuesday. Tuesday. Seems so far away.

Today we did end up leaving the house. We went to a great bakery Dad found in Minnetonka. It smelled so good in there. Add that to the list of things I want to eat when I get teeth. Then we went to Target so Mom could get a container for tomorrow Super Bowl party. I can't wait for the party! I haven't seen my friends in so long.

Colder than a witch's tit,
HAJ

PS - Sorry, but its true.

PPS - Great Auntie Jodi - I know you are planning on buying Mom that deviled egg container at the next Pampered Chef party - please still buy it. This is a temporary solution until she gets the good one. Thank you!

4 comments:

gina said...

I'M SO EXCITED YOU ARE BRINGING DEVILED EGGS! MY FAVORITE! MAKE PLENTY, CAUSE AUNTIE GINA CAN EAT A LOOOOOOT OF THEM!

Kelly said...

I think your blog is great, and I really would like to meet you all sometime!! I check in every day to see what's new. My brother Pat is a friend of beautiful Aaron. (My daughter Aly used to call him that when she was about 2 years old)Henry you are the cutest baby ever... you always look so happy! Take Care & stay warm.....

Banks said...

Hey Hank! I might fly to Minny to have a go at the deviled eggs and maybe even buy a few "squares" in your Dad's Super Bowl pool! Minus 11 degrees? that is just retarded. At least the wind wasn't blowing... oh wait, it was? Good lord... I can only imagine how much you crazies are drinking to stay warm.

Anonymous said...

Hi Henry,

You don't know me but I work with your Grama E. She has such a BIG heart and is TOTALLY in LOVE with you. She so enjoys reading your blog each day. (Don't tell Grampa E. but I think he probably has figured out the new man in Grama's life.)

You are such beautiful, happy boy. I love your dimples.

Stay warm,
(a secret admirer)

Stay warm