Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Mad Chatter

We're not saying, we're just saying, that we might be saying - Mama. There was A LOT of this yesterday day -

maamaamaamaamaamaamaamaamaamaamaamaamaamaamaamaamaa

I was looking at my mama the whole time, leaning towards her, hoping just to even grasp her hair for a brief moment. Then, Daddy handed me over to her, and I stopped the never ending, droning chant and was content. I think I might know how to really get this woman's attention. I'm going to keep trying it out, but Daddy even admits that I might be on to something.

There was good news and bad news today. Let's start with the bad news, we always like to end on a happy note! The bad news is that it snowed during rush hour and it took Mom 2 hours to get to work. Rush hour was not so "rushy." The good news is that its starting to warm up! We'll take every little bit we can!

Who's to say what's right or wrong?
HAJ

1 comment:

Derek said...

Hank,

I think it's great that you are now talking. At least a little. Lord knows your father talks enough so you get alot of practice hearing him. When can I expect to hear Uncle Derek come out of your mouth? It's a lot harder to say than mama, but you can do it.