Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mindin' My Business

Hey, what are you guys doin'? I'm just chillin' and illin'.... hangin' out....on the couch...watchin' a little American Idol....relaxin'. Oh, I had a nip or two off mama's wine, but I'm fiiiiiine. Don't you worry 'bout me. Don't you worry your pretty little head....cuz I'm golden.

Sorry about that entry above - I wrote that last night. I have my wits about me a little more this morning. That was just weird.

Sounds like the weather is getting worse, so we may be cancelling the trip for this weekend. My vote is that Saturday is supposed to be nice, so we just go for an overnight trip. We're in, we're out. No one gets hurt. We'll see. Storms comin' today though, hopefully it won't take Mom until Saturday to get home!

Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker,
HAJ

PS - Shout out to my buddy Brady's Dad Pat! Happy Birthday man! Here's to many more!

No comments: