Friday, February 23, 2007

Dancin' Dancin'

Dancin' with my Daddy! Shake it down, shake it down, shake it down now. HA! We went out to our local sushi joint the other night! I love going there. The workers all know me and they let me sit up at the bar with everybody (See the Heineken sign?) And, my favorite chef, Henry, always brings me pineapple with raspberry drizzle to chew on. It's like we're kindred spirits.

Today, so far, the fireplace man came over and got our fireplace fixed! Finally. So we got that going for us. Later Mom and I are going to the grocery store to stock up for the big storm heading this way. We're stilling holding out hope that its all talk and no action, but it doesn't look that way. Paul Douglas seems to think its the second coming. Batten down the hatches.

It takes a big dog to weigh a ton,
HAJ

No comments: