Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Let Me Count the Ways

What a handsome devil. Ooo-la-la! Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope everyone has a great day! Eat tons of chocolate and drink lots of wine. Remember, today is a free day on your diet too! So live it up. But don't go too crazy, or you'll never have an ass as sweet as this. (The profanity, I know. I only use it when absolutely necessary.)

I had another great day with Dad yesterday. He ended up having an appointment in the afternoon that I wasn't allowed to go on, so I got to hang out with my cousins! They took a bunch of pictures of me, but I haven't seen the proofs yet. Hopefully I'll have them share with you at a later date. Tonight we're planning a romantic dinner for 3 of pizza and a little chocolate dessert.

Go bananas,
HAJ

UPDATE - Check out My Pumpkin Juice today for photos from my antics at my cousins' house yesterday. Is there a doctor in the house?

No comments: