Monday, February 12, 2007

Texas Toast Roast

Wow - what a fun weekend! I've been so busy I haven't had time to sit down at the computer and record it all! On Saturday we had a going away party for my auntie Gina, uncle Addison, and pal Bergan. It was Texas themed, because that's where they are all moving to. I don't really understand what's so great about Texas, I've been there a couple times and its nice and all, but I don't see the draw.

Anyway, we had held a roast for them. You know, where everyone gets up and makes fun of the honorees. It was hysterical and fun and sad and all of it....we laughed, we cried....some of us even did cart wheels. You don't wanna know. Anyway, it was lots of fun, good friends, good food, definitely one of the best parties I've been to so far!

Yesterday absolutely nothing happened. I thought since I let my parents sleep in until 8, they'd have a little more energy to play with me yesterday, but that didn't seem to help much. Especially Daddy, he took more naps than I did. He seems to be great today though! Darlene is in Mexico for the week, so I get to hang and with Dad and go to work with him and he said if I was good, I could climb up on a roof! I'm going to be REALLY good today!

Three reasons to be a teacher- June, July, and August,
HAJ

1 comment:

Derek said...

Hank,

I don't think it was me that did the cartwheels. But, I should come clean and tell you that it was me who fell down the stairs. Ouch.

Uncle Derek