Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Birthday Eve

It's my birthday eve! I'm so excited! Mom made cupcakes for me to take to school today for all my friends. I'm going to be the big hit! Tomorrow I get to do all sorts of new things that younger kids don't get to do. I'm not going to spoil it, so I will have my list of "firsts" for you tomorrow.

Do you wanna know another trick I have that totally irks my dad? I like to stick stuff into his Bose woofer. He just hates it!! I try to act like I don't know what he's talking about, but he usually catches me red handed.

A man among men,
HAJ

PS - I wanna send out a couple of belated shout outs that I missed last week. First one too Andrew, happy birthday last Thursday. I hope this doesn't mean you aren't coming to visit. And to Mike on Sunday, happy birthday man.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday sweet great nephew Henry:). Have fun in Aberdeen with G&G E. You are such a blessing to your mommy, daddy, g-pa's, g-ma's, and other family and your "zillion" friends. Thanks for letting us be part of your life story Hank!

P.S. PARTY ON LITTLE MAN

Love and kisses,
Great Unc Big J and Great Auntie "M" from Milbank