Thursday, June 14, 2007

Exploration

No new teeth yet for those of you waiting on the edge of your seats. Teeth Watch '07 continues...

This crawling thing has opened up a whole new world of adventure and exploration for me. I'm like Columbus or Magellan. I can go anywhere I want, and I am encountering all sorts of new items I've never noticed before. For example:

I love to crawl over to the step in the family room. I just look in the kitchen and dream about someday when I can life my leg and get over this blockade. To my right, I noticed something on the wall that I just can't help but stick my fingers into. Alas, there's some clear plastic thing in there already taking up the space. So I decide to cruise on over to the wires hanging down from Dad's speaker. I give those a good yank, and they come tumbling down! They took a nice chunk out of the wall and everything. After that episode, Mom came over and did the strangest thing. She looked very "see-wee-ous", and she grabbed my hand and gave it a little squeeze, and said the funniest word to me. I think it was "NO". I about pee'd I was laughing so hard. That face she makes, its so funny. She gets down on my level, looks me right in the eye, and says "no". She's never said that one to me before, and its a good one. God bless her, she's a funny one.

Get a move on,
HAJ

4 comments:

gina said...

i remember the first time i said "no" to annie...i say it so often now i think she thinks her name is "Annieno". she still laughs at me too. hm.

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest baby! OMG. I'm so glad you live in MN - because I just might steal him. ... oh, that's creepy. Sorry! Miss ya! Remember when I wouldn't let you hold Jeff's dog Sampson??? It might be a little like that if I lived there...

ejp

Anonymous said...

HI! I'm w/ Grandma Nelson & got Henry & Annie & Jasper's blog on her favorites so she can read about them every day! She just loves it and so do I! Hugs to Henry!

Love,
Grandma Nelson & Shally

Anonymous said...

I am soooo glad I got Mom on the blogs, she read them every day while she was here and we even went back months.....and I told Niki how to do the anonymous, so she can respond all thanks to your mommy, Henry. It only took us a year!!! Yikes love you, gammy