Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Frozen Fish

I'll tell you what, this little blue frozen fishing teething thingy I got from Lini has changed my life. I love it, I lick it, I bite it, it makes me giggle. I want it morning, noon, and night. God bless it. I have a green one too, so I can switch off.

Now, some of you may have noticed that my legs, especially my knees and feet, look a little red. Do not be concerned. It really doesn't bother me, those carpet burns I've developed. We've been drowning them in Aquaphor, (I don't know why but it fixes everything else, so why not?) which I think makes them look worse than they are. But I'm obviously OK with it.

The brown dog,
HAJ

3 comments:

gina said...

nice toe-jam, henim! your uncle addison would be so proud!

love auntie gina

Anonymous said...

Hi Henry! I was wondering if I need to send you some steak with all of those teeth coming in?! Love Aunt Shally

GramaE said...

Henry, Tell your Mama to put long pants and sox on you when you are crawling for heaven's sake!!

Always looking our for your welfare,

GramE.