Saturday, June 02, 2007

Designated Hitter

Today I got to go to a baseball game! We took Miss Barbara Blue all the way down to Chaska to watch a game. Now, I've never been to Chaska before and I started to get really nervous when I saw this sign. But as we kept driving we finally got to the stadium. Its a really nice stadium, and then I saw my friend Phil running. He's here in the back. He's a pitcher, but he didn't pitch today. His team, Burnsville Blaze, totally clobbered Minnetonka. Wahoo! I hope someday I will be playing out there in the field instead of sitting here watching from the side lines.

Last night my friend Waurie came over and we had pizza in the porch. Its always fun when she comes over because we talk, and talk, and talk and solve all the world's problems. We got most of them solved last night, but we could've used a little more time discussing the value of the designated hitter.

If it took a nickel to get around the world, I couldn't get past the front door,
HAJ

No comments: