Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Blast From the Past

Mom is always spying on me and Dad. She's just got to know what's going on at all times. Sheesh. Can't a couple of guys get a little privacy?

Darlene, my teacher, let the cat out of the bag yesterday. I've been keeping a secret from Mom and Dad, but she spilled the beans. I've been standing up in my crib at school and shaking the bars! I only have done it at school and not at home, (that anyone knows about anyway. Again with the need for some privacy.)

I'm excited for school today too because my buddy Patrick is starting his first day there today too! I can't wait to hang out with him all the time!

One last thing, I want to put this video on my blog. Its an oldie but a goodie, and it isn't on any of my posts. It was before I figured that all out. So enjoy a little blast from the past.

Another cliche,
HAJ

PS - I want to send a shout out to the Pat and Kelly Fairbanks...Happy Anniversary kids! And they said it would last.....hmpf!

No comments: