Friday, June 15, 2007

Hey Shorty, It's Almost My Birthday

Announcing the first day of my official birthday week! If my mom can do it so can I! I had my birthday party today with all of my friends! Mom made me a cake, and decorated the porch for kids this time - first time ever!! All of my pals were there. The party had a baseball them and Mom made french fries and hot dogs for everyone to eat.

After lunch, it was time for my cake. I gotta be honest, for whatever reason, I didn't want my cake. I just couldn't understand why no one wanted to pick me up and carry me around!? After a while I started getting into it, and then I saw something that REALLY caught my eye, Auntie Martina! I guess I wasn't as messy as everyone thought. Mom said this is my one and only shot at makin' a mess, but honestly, I didn't like getting my hands dirty. We'll see what this means for my future. Here's what the cake looked like after - at least no one got dirty!

Then it was time for the presents! Wow! I didn't even know what I was in for when I got up this morning! I got blocks, and stuff to play in the sand with, and a hammer toy that's awesome to bang on, and a firetruck and a lunch box and a football! I know, I'm the luckiest kid in the world! The best part of all of it, is that all of my closest pals were here to celebrate with me!

He is so bright his father calls him son,
HAJ

1 comment:

gina said...

henry, i'm so sad we missed your birthday-week-kickoff-party! we love you and miss you so much.

love, aunt gina, uncle addison, annie and jasper