Sunday, June 17, 2007

Papa's Day

My daddy is the greatest, best in the world. He spends time with me everyday playing and reading and playing and having fun and did I mention playing? He's just a big softy and I can turn him into a nervous wreck with just one little fall off the bed. It won't be long now, and we'll spend this day together fishing on the lake. So far he's taught me to laugh as much as you can and to have as much fun as you can everyday. I'll do my best to make him proud. I love you daddy, and thank you for everything you do for me.

Here's a shout out to GpaE, Gpa Jack, and GGW! I just couldn't ask for better group of guys to look up to and I can't wait to learn all the stuff you guys have to teach me. Mom said no cuss words though. Shoot.

XXOO,
HAJ

PS - 4th tooth today!! Upper left, your right.

No comments: