Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Live Free


Today I'm sending a shout out to my peeps in Kansas City. You know who you are. I wore my Harley outfit for you and to brag that I bet you don't have a t-shirt from Hill City, SD! Can't wait to see you guys next month, and I wanna ride on that hog!

I've typically been a good kid so far in my short 11 1/2 months. But yesterday, Lordy, Lordy. Maybe this is what people talk about when they talk about teething. I'm not sure yet, but the screaming of the bloody murder was almost enough to make you forget what a sweet, loving, little inspiration I can be. (cough) Mom checked it out, and it does look like there are several teeth that you can kind of see "white" like they're getting ready to pop. I mean, like 4. Several. So I guess that would be enough to put anyone in a foul mood. Maybe that's where they get the saying "foul mouth", cuz I got it.

And just to end on a hysterical note, here's a shot I forgot to post from the party. I guess they were channeling their inner cheerleader. Someone remind them they're all like 35 and stuff.

The whole enchilada,
HAJ
PS - One more shout out to my man Will - Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Henry, that's a b-t-n shirt dude. We need to get you a du-rag!! We can't wait for you to visit either - see you soon!!!

GramaE said...

Henry...I wish I could take you off your mother's weary hands for awhile. Is there such a thing as baby ambesol or oragel??? GramE is counting the days until you will be coming to my house for a few days. GrampaE has to put the mattress on the Pak 'N Play down first tho. Uncle Derek says you are really crawling well now. Can't wait! Love you all, GramE