Monday, June 18, 2007

New Red Bump

I thought I'd share with you my Father's Day bonk on my head. We took Dad out to lunch to a yummy "greasy spoon" place. I'm not sure if you guys understand the utter and complete devastation that happens to me when Dad tries to put me down, or in this case, put me in a high chair. I was so upset that I threw my head down on the edge of the table, shown above. Thus my new red bump!

This week is going to be pretty hectic. We're off to SD on Thursday for my uncle Larry E's wedding reception this weekend. So lots to do before we leave. I guess sitting around all day Saturday and Sunday watching Tiger NOT win the US Open, doesn't make you get all the things done that you should. Huh, who knew?

Dog gone it,
HAJ

1 comment:

gina said...

you're on the road to catching up with your cousin Annie for most-bumps-and-bruises-on-head!

love you punkin',
aunt gina