Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Copy-catters

So, did you hear Julia Roberts named her kid Henry too? I'll tell ya what, when people get wind of such cool kids with such cool names, you never know who's going to copy you. But they say imitation is the highest form of flattery. So, Julia, you're welcome.

Mom's been trying to get a good shot of my new front teeth for you to see. She keeps telling me to look up and go "aaaahhhh." This is how far I've gotten on that trick. But you really need to see them. We call them "Erlenbusch-Johnston teeth". If you've seen my parent's teeth, you know what I'm talking about. They're about as wide as a dime, honestly. You wonder why I'm so cranky. Just wait and see...

In love with life,
HAJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Henry, you are the coolest....and I love your little outfit...it doesn't hurt that you are so well dressed. Have you seen how Julia dresses those twins? Yikes
Tomorrow is your birthday, can you even stand it? love you, gammy