Monday, June 25, 2007

Lollipop Gild

While in Aber-dabber visiting my Gpa & Gma E, we went to visit Storybook Land, at Wiley Park. This place is the craziest place I've ever seen. They have every character from all of my favorite books, along with rides and swings and all kinds of different and cool animals you don't see everyday. They have a whole section dedicated to the Wizard of Oz too. That's me with the leader of the Lollipop Gild. Come to find out, we have the same hair dresser.

It wasn't all fun and games though. Right when we arrived, Daddy got kidnapped and tied to the train track! I came in on my white horse and saved him! Whew! I turned my back on him for one second, and the next thing I know is he lost a finger!! We think it was this guy who almost attacked G-ma.

I'm not sure who had more fun that day - Daddy and Uncle Derek, or me & G-Pa on the merry-go-round. To be honest, I hated the merry-go-round, so there's your answer.

Hair today - gone tomorrow,
HAJ

PS - Shout out to my birthday bud Jerrid - next year - we shall ride.

1 comment:

GramaE said...

Oh Henry this is a great post. I especially love the tetter-totter pix!! By the way, you left one of your birthday presents here...the cozy crab sunshine toy. Grama will send it today so you don't miss out on too much fun this weekend as it is supposed to be HOT again. We had soooo much fun with you last weekend. Sure do thank you for coming to visit. We miss you like crazy already!

Lookin' forward to next time, GramE