Thursday, March 01, 2007

Snow Again, Snow Again

Hi. Is anyone out there? Is everyone snowed in? It just won't stop. I'm so worried about my little pheasant family. They thought things were bad last week. I'm going to keep an eye on their progress, as I know you are as concerned as I am. (I took a photo of them but the computer is malfunctioning, I'll post a picture later.)

Earlier there was even a school bus stuck in in front of our house. Blocking our drive way, but he got out. He just put it in reverse and SLID all the way down the street! Scary! Everyone has school cancelled, highways closed, even Mom's office closed early today. Dad's office sounds like its closing early today too. He mentioned something about beer:30 earlier. We all pretty much have cabin fever around here.

Youth is wasted on the young,
HAJ

PS - I wanna send a shout out to Auntie Niki & Uncle Larry! Happy Anniversary! (I think its today. That's what Mom has on her calendar.)

No comments: