Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Private Dancer

How mean are my parents? They keep calling me Flash Dancer, I'm not sure what that means, but I just know they're laughing at me, and not with me.

Guess what, guess what?!?! I got another tooth yesterday!! I know! So I have my two front, bottom teeth now. I can almost taste the t-bone steak in my future. I think I actually got it on Sunday, but no one noticed until yesterday. Lini said she noticed it first thing in the morning yesterday. Speaking of, school was so great yesterday. I missed hanging out with all my friends. Megan, my friend at school, learned to walk when I was gone. Now I'm the only one lagging back. She promised to teach me her new skills, so I shouldn't be too far behind.

Tickle your fancy,
HAJ

1 comment:

GramaE said...

Yes, and I've seen your dancing skills and they are quite provocative. I'm thinking that Dancing with the Stars may be interested! So glad you waited for Mama and Papa to come home to get your new tooth. Can't wait to see it at Easter.

Love-love, GramaE